The Senate observed a moment of silence for victims of the Paris terrorist attacks. Senators were expected to debate a joint resolution of disapproval of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) rule on carbon pollution.View all senate sessions
Briefings for November 17, 2015
- No Briefings Covered
Hearings for November 17, 2015
View All Senate Hearings
- Hearings on C-SPAN
- 10:01AM ETHouse Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency, Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal ManagementSecret Service Operations
- 10:03AM ETSenate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions CommitteeFood and Drug Administration Confirmation Hearing
- 2:15PM ETSenate Judiciary Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal CourtsCivil Rights and Policing Practices
- Other Hearings
- 9:30AM ETSenate Armed Services CommitteeDepartment of Defense Reform – Overcoming Obstacles to Effective Management
- 10:00AM ETSenate Energy and Natural Resources CommitteeHearing to review past wildfire seasons to inform and improve future federal wildland fire management strategies.
- 2:00PM ETSenate Finance CommitteePhysician Owned Distributors: Are They Harmful to Patients and Payers?
- 2:30PM ETSenate Veterans' Affairs CommitteePending Nomination of Michael J. Missal
- 2:30PM ETSenate Foreign Relations CommitteeOptions for Reforming U.S. Overseas Broadcasting