The Senate confirmed the nomination of Brock Long to be Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) administrator. Members also advanced the nomination of Sigal Mandelker to be treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial crimes.
Democrats invoked the two-hour rule preventing committees from meeting two hours after the Senate began its session.
Briefings for June 20, 2017View all Congressional News Conferences
Hearings for June 20, 2017
- Hearings Covered By C-SPAN
- 9:41AM ETSenate Armed Services CommitteeDeputy Defense Secretary Nominee Confirmation Hearing
- 10:00AM ETSenate Foreign Relations CommitteeAuthorization for the Use of Military Force
- 10:03AM ETSenate Judiciary CommitteeFree Speech on College Campuses
- 10:07AM ETSenate Energy and Natural Resources CommitteeFiscal Year 2018 Interior Budget
- 10:34AM ETSenate Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related AgenciesFDA Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
- 2:32PM ETSenate Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General GovernmentFiscal Year 2018 FCC Budget