U.S.-Iran Relations As part of the Open Forum, a panel of Middle East experts discussed whether the U.S. government should open lines of communication with the new regime in Iran. Following their discussion the panelists took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Mark Elliott Chair Department of State->Secretary's Open Forum
- Azar Nafisi Lecturer Nitze (Paul H.) School of Advanced International Studies->Middle East Studies
- Bob Ney U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Henry Precht Desk Officer Department of State->Iran
- Thomas Stauffer Professor Harvard University->Middle East Affairs