Medical Leave for Parents1987-10-31T02:43:24-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/321/001046-m.jpgThe House Labor and Human Resources subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcohoholism heard testimony about granting employees parental and temporary medical leave under certain circumstances.
The House Labor and Human Resources subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcohoholism heard testimony about granting employees parental and temporary medical leave under certain circumstances.
People in this video
- Dennis DeConcini U.S. Senator [D] Arizona
- Jane Delgado President National Coal. of Hispanic Health Orgs.
- Susan Deller Ross Professor Georgetown University Law Center
- Chris Dodd U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- William Gainer Associate Director General Accounting Office
- Heidi Hartman Director Institute for Women's Policy Research
- Jonathan Howe President National School Boards Association
- Patricia Kelley Representative Iowa Assn. for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Stephen J. Markman Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice
- John B. Matz Representative Champion International
- Helen McDonald Representative American Association of Retired Persons
- John Motley Director National Federation of Independent Business->Federal Relations
- Jerome Paulson Representative American Academy of Pediatrics
- Emily Schrag Representative National Ctr. for Clinical Infant Prog.
- Stephen Shapiro Representative University of Baltimore->School of Law
- Christine Sinnock Representative St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- Benny Snodgrass Employee
- Stanley Thonashow Representative Gussco Manufacturing
- Edith Williams President Edith Williams Agency
- U.S. Senate | Labor and Human ResourcesU.S. Senate | Labor and Human Resources
- Senate Labor and Human Resources Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and AlcoholismSenate Labor and Human Resources Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcoholism
Women in the Workplace
The subcommittee heard testimony on the situation of women in the work force, including such issues as job discrimination, the…
Violence and America's Youth
The subcommittee heard testimony on violence among America’s youth in a hearing entitled, “Children at War: Violence and…