Medicare Premiums1987-11-02T21:05:13-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/75c/001047-m.jpgThe Senate special committee on aging heard testimony on the proposed Medicare part B premium increase. Witnesses included representatives from the AMA, AARP, and the White House, among others.
The Senate special committee on aging heard testimony on the proposed Medicare part B premium increase. Witnesses included representatives from the AMA, AARP, and the White House, among others.
People in this video
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- H. John Heinz U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Edward F. Howard Coordinator Villers Foundation->Public Policy
- Stephanie Keenan Legislative Representative American Association of Retired Persons
- Risa Lavizzo-Mourey M.D. Professor University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Robert Maxwell Representative American Association of Retired Persons
- Martha McSteen President National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- John Melcher U.S. Senator [D] Montana
- William Roper Deputy Assistant Secretary White House->Health Policy
- John Seward Representative American Medical Association
- Eric Shulman Director National Council of Senior Citizens->Legislation
- Richard C. Shelby U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] Alabama
- U.S. Senate | Special AgingU.S. Senate | Special Aging
Child Health Care Issues
The committee discusses biomedical research and development for maternal and child health welfare.
Priorities for Reducing Infant Mortality
Senator Chiles is chairman of the Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality. Roy Rowland, vice chairman of the commission,…
Contracting Out Government Services to Private Sector
The Presidential Commission on Privatization heard testimony from members of the federal government, experts, and members of…