Economic Response to Military Conflict1989-12-25T08:14:41-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/9ca/19891225091035002.jpgPanelists discussed the effect of war on military spending and production. They answered questions from the audience.
Panelists discussed the effect of war on military spending and production. They answered questions from the audience.
People in this video
- David Bjornstad Leader Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- James Grichar Economist Federal Emergency Management Agency
- George Horwich Professor Purdue University
- Martin C. Libicki Senior Fellow National Defense University
- Joseph Muckerman Director (Former) Department of Defense->Emergency Planning
- Association for Public Policy AnalysisAssociation for Public Policy Analysis
Business Support of Operation Desert Shield
The business leaders had been involved in private sector support of Operation Desert Shield. They answered reporters'…
Exports to Iraq
The committee heard testimony on U.S. trade with Iraq before the Persian Gulf war. The subcommittee chairman, Rep. Sam…
The Second World
Parag Khanna talks about the developing countries around the world that have become geopolitical chess pieces in the power struggle…