The Berlin Airlift and the Cold War Pt. 1
Panelists discussed the lessons learned from the Cold War and the state of U.S.-German relations today. After their prepared remarks the panelists responded to questions from the audience.
People in this video
Stephen E. Ambrose Director (Former) University of New Orleans->Eisenhower Center
John Breaux U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Douglas "Doug" Brinkley Director University of New Orleans->Eisenhower Center
Andrew J. Goodpaster Chairman Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Michael J. Kurtz Assistant Archivist National Archives and Records Administration->Office of Records Services
Caspar W. Weinberger Secretary (Former) Department of Defense
- University of New OrleansUniversity of New Orleans
- National Archives and Records AdministrationNational Archives and Records Administration
- Eisenhower (Dwight) CenterEisenhower (Dwight) Center
The Berlin Airlift and the Cold War Pt. 2
The panelists talked about the Berlin Airlift and the Cold War. The discussion was also about the roles of President…
The Berlin Airlift and the Cold War Pt. 3
The panelists discussed what happened after the Berlin Airlift and the future of NATO.
Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America
Mr. Haynes talked about a book he co-wrote with Harvey Klehr, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, published…
How Ronald Reagan Won the Cold War
For the tenth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, Mr. Lindberg moderated two panels who discussed the collapse…