Economic Development and Technology1990-03-03T19:40:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/6fc/19900303194053001.jpgDiscussion centered on the need for more technological education which would help improve state economies.
Discussion centered on the need for more technological education which would help improve state economies.
People in this video
- Beryl Anthony Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Arkansas
- George Ayers Senior Fellow American Assn. of State Colleges and Univ.
- Richard Celeste Governor [D] Ohio
- Bill Clinton Governor [D] Arkansas
- George Deukmejian Governor [R] California
- Michael S. Dukakis Governor [D] Massachusetts
- Robert Dunleavy Executive Assistant International Brotherhood of Elec. Workers->President
- Bob Graham U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Raymond E. Mabus Jr. Governor [D] Mississippi
- Robert Martinez Governor [R] Florida
- National Governors AssociationNational Governors Association