Redefining Europe - The Changes Yet to Come
The Atlantic CEO Institute held a forum entitled “Redefining Europe: What Changes are yet to Come?” as part of it’s larger conference, Europe 1992. Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger took part in the panel asamong others.
People in this video
Stephen W. Bosworth Chairman Atlantic CEO Institute->Advisory Board
- Christopher Harding Chairman British Nuclear Fuels
- Gerhard Herder Ambassador East Germany->United States
Henry A. Kissinger Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Rita Klimova Ambassador Czechoslovakia->United States
- Robert Lutz President Chrysler Corporation
- Bryan Moss President Challenger Div. Bombardier Inc.
- David J. Rothkopf Chair and CEO International Media Partners
Judy Shelton Fellow Hoover Institution at Stanford University
Stephen J. Solarz U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Atlantic CEO InstituteAtlantic CEO Institute
Mr. LePen represents the European right. He is a controversial figure in France for his openly racist and supremist…
Lord Plumb is former president of the European Parliament. He was president from 1987-1989. He is now a representative…
European Parliament Question Time
Part of the question time period in the European Parliament was shown. During this time members of parliament can ask…
The New Europe
Armand Hammer spoke at the American Society of Newspaper Editors.