Senate Session The Senate agreed to S. Res. 266, to authorize production of records by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. The Senate resumed consideration of S. 1630, to amend the Clean Air Act.
People in this video
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- John Glenn Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Ohio
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Don Nickles U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Malcolm Wallop U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
Clean Air Act Conference Agreement
Conferees talked with reporters about the agreement reached on the Clean Air Act early this morning.