Implications of the Communications Revolution1990-05-04T03:18:41-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b77/19900504033523001.jpgThe panel was part of a forum entitled: Building the Institutions of Freedom.
The panel was part of a forum entitled: Building the Institutions of Freedom.
People in this video
- Bruce Gelb Director U.S. Information Agency
- Rupert Murdoch Chair and CEO News Corporation
- E. Eugene Pell President Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Ted Turner President and CEO Turner Broadcasting System
- U.S. Information AgencyU.S. Information Agency
Joint Television Venture in the Soviet Union
Mr. Donahue and Mr. Pozner spoke about a new joint television venture scheduled to be launched on Soviet TV. Mr. Pozner…
National Public Radio Daily Editorial Board Meeting
The senior staff of NPR’s news magazine “Morning Edition” and “All Things Considered” gathered for their daily…
Cable Television Reregulation
The committee heard testimony on Senate Bill 12, the Cable Television Consumer Protection Act of 1991. The bill was designed…