Jurisdiction of the SEC and the CFTC1990-05-13T01:25:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgThe committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
The committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
People in this video
- Richard C. Breeden Chair Securities and Exchange Commission
- Robert R. Glauber Undersecretary Department of the Treasury
- Wendy Lee Gramm Chairwoman Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Alan Greenspan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Vermont
- Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry CommitteeSenate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee
Securities Trading Investigation
The subcommittee heard testimony on reports of government securities trading violations by the financial firm Salomon Brothers. The…
Drexel Burnham Lambert Bankruptcy, Part 1
The committee heard testimony on conditions surrounding the collapse of the investment firm Drexel Burnham Lambert…
Government Securities Reform
The subcommittee heard testimony on the Government Securities Exchange Act of 1991, in the third hearing of the…