Jurisdiction of the SEC and the CFTC1990-05-13T01:25:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgThe committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
The committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
People in this video
- Richard C. Breeden Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Robert R. Glauber Undersecretary Department of the Treasury
- Wendy Lee Gramm Chairwoman Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Alan Greenspan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Vermont
- Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry CommitteeSenate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee
Stock Market Regulation
The subcommittee heard testimony on the recommendations crafted by the Working Group on Financial Markets, which had been tasked…
Aftermath of the Stock Market Decline
The subcommittee held a hearing about “Black Monday,” October 19, 1987, when American and global stock markets crashed.
Drexel Burnham Lambert Bankruptcy, Part 1
The committee heard testimony on conditions surrounding the collapse of the investment firm Drexel Burnham Lambert…