NCAA Television Contracts1984-07-31T04:00:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/cf1/170196-3204.jpgWitnesses testified on the effects of the Supreme Court decision to end the NCAA controlled football television contracts.
Witnesses testified on the effects of the Supreme Court decision to end the NCAA controlled football television contracts.
People in this video
- Thomas J. Bliley Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- John J. Crouthamel Director Syracuse University
- Fred C. Davison President University of Georgia
- James Delany Commissioner
- Dennis E. Eckart U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Wiles Hallock Chairman (Former) National Collegiate Athletic Assn.
- Edward J. Markey U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Charles M. Neinas Executive Director
- Joseph "Joe" V. Paterno Head Coach Pennsylvania State University->Football
- Neal H. Pilson Executive Vice President CBS->Broadcast Group
- Eddie Robinson Head Coach Grambling State University
- Jim Slattery U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- John L. Toner President National Collegiate Athletic Assn.
- Arthur Watson President NBC Sports Group
- Robert J. Wormington Vice President KSHB-TV
- Robert Wussler Executive Vice President Turner Broadcasting System
- Charles E. Young Chancellor University of California, Los Angeles
- House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and InvestigationsHouse Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Witnesses testified about business practices at Enron, allegations of misleading accounting practices by company…
Telecommunications Accounting Scams, Day 2
Witnesses testified about financial mismanagement and accounting practices at two failed telecommunications companies. The…
Internet Data Brokers and Pretexting
The House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations held a hearing titled “Internet Data Brokers and…