Arms Control Summit Preview1990-05-29T23:10:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgPanel participants address what has been accomplished and what remains to be done regarding nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and the conventional armies in Europe.
Panel participants address what has been accomplished and what remains to be done regarding nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and the conventional armies in Europe.
People in this video
- William Colby Director (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
- Jonathan Dean Adviser Union of Concerned Scientists->Arms Control
- John Isaacs Director Council for a Livable World->Legislative Affairs
- Peter Kelley Director National Security News Service
- Matthew Meselson Professor Harvard University->Biochemistry
- John Rhinelander Member Arms Control Association->Board of Directors
- Paul Warnke Director (Former) Arms Control and Disarmament Agency
- National Security News ServiceNational Security News Service
U.S.-U.S.S.R. Arms Summit
The guests preview the summit agenda.
U.S.-Soviet Naval Arms Control Policy
In the second hearing that week, the subcommittee heard the administration’s views on the possible limitation of naval…
Arms Control & Disarmament
Ambassador Lehman discussed arms control issues and last week’s summit.