Witnesses testified on the ongoing research and proposed treatment for AIDS. They addressed the need for funding and trials on new medications.
People in this video
Daniel Bolognesi Doctor Duke University->Medical Center
- Samuel Broder Associate Director National Cancer Institute
- Alain Esper Doctor U.S. Food and Drug Administration
George Galasso Associate Director National Institute of Health
Michael Gottlieb Acting Chief University of California, Los Angeles->Medical School
Martin Hirsch Associate Professor Harvard Medical School
- Clifford Lane Doctor (Former) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
James Ostermann Mason Acting Assistant Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
Howard Curtis Nielson U.S. Representative [R] Utah
James Oleske Assistant Professor University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey->Pediatrics
Paul Volberding Associate Professor University of Southern California
Henry Waxman U.S. Representative [D] California
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
- House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the EnvironmentHouse Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
Witnesses testified on the recent increase in takeovers of media companies and if it effected their quality of…
Witnesses testified on acid rain research and prevention. This was the first hearing for H.R. 4567, Acid Deposition…
Witnesses testified about the changes in the middle east and its relationship with the west.
Status of AIDS Drug Development
Witnesses testified on treatments and drug development in treating AIDS/HIV.