Health Status and Needs of Minorities in 1990's
The House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the Environment heard testimony from the assistant secretary of health and a panel of minority health care professionals.
People in this video
- Alonzo Atencio Assistant Dean University of New Mexico->School of Medicine
Georges Benjamin M.D. Member D.C. Commission of Public Health
- Samphal Chhit Co-Director Southeast Asian Infancy Project
- Karine Crow Nurse Oglala Lakota College
- Pete Duarte Executive Director Centro de Salud Familiar La Fe
- William Robinson Director Department of Health and Human Services->Office of Minority Health
- David Satcher M.D. President Meharry Medical College
- George Blue Spruce Jr. Assistant Surgeon General American Indian Dentists
- Diane Stoy Representative Cardiovascular and Renal Educ.Consortium
- Eric Whitaker Student University of Chicago->Medicine
James Ostermann Mason Assistant Secretary Department of Health and Human Services->Health
- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the EnvironmentHouse Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
Health Care Reform
The Senate Labor Committee met to mark up the HealthAmerica Bill, a measure proposed by congressional Democratic…
President Clinton, attending a ceremony recognizing the 36th class of Presidential Scholars, spoke about domestic…
President's Radio Address
In his weekly radio address, President Bush talked about health care legislation and human genome research.
Presidential Photo Opportunity
President Bush briefly talked with reporters prior to a meeting on Medicare reform with congressional leaders.