Replacement of Striking Workers
The Senate Labor & Human Resources Subcommittee on Labor heard from labor and business representatives on legislation to prevent discrimination based on participation in labor disputes.
People in this video
- Norma Adams
Owen Bieber President United Auto Workers
Thomas Reilly Donahue Secretary-Treasurer AFL-CIO
Henry Duffy President Air Line Pilots Association, International
Laurence Gold Chief Counsel AFL-CIO->Legislative Affairs
- Richard Hoyt Chairman Hayner Hoyt Corporation->Board of Directors
- David Larry Attorney
- James Melican Senior Vice President International Paper Company
- Carol Miller U.S. Representative Candidate [G] New Mexico
- Thomas Pratt
- Senate Labor and Human Resources CommitteeSenate Labor and Human Resources Committee
- Senate Labor and Human Resources Subcommittee on LaborSenate Labor and Human Resources Subcommittee on Labor
Labor and Employment Issues
Secretary Dole addressed the forum on employment and labor issues. The symposium was sponsored by Congressman Conte.…
United Auto Workers Union president Owen Bieber spoke on Domestic Issues.
Secretary Of Labor Elizabeth Dole was the guest of the Knight Rider News Maker Luncheon. She took questions from…
Speaker Jim Wright appears at the conference on the day the ethics committee charges against him were released.