U.S.-Mexico Relations Part 1 The committee examined some of the possible effects of new trade agreements with Mexico. Presidents Bush and Salinas met earlier this week for talks on U.S.-Mexico trade relations.
People in this video
- John Avery Chairman Johnson and Johnson->Company Group
- Ronald A. Cass Vice Chairman U.S. International Trade Commission
- Carla A. Hills Trade Representative Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- James Robinson Chairman and CEO American Express
- Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Representative [D] Florida