U.S.-Mexico Relations Part 2
The House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Trade held a hearing on U.S./Mexico relations. This second half included a panel of witnesses including, Ronald Case, John Avery, and James Robinson. Topics included tariffs, price control, and free trade talks.
People in this video
Diego Asencio Chairman Commission for Study of Intl. Migration
- Rudi Darnbusch Professor Massachusetts Institute of Technology->Economics Department
- Juan Gallardo Co-Bureau Chief U.S.-Mexico Business Committee
Joseph McKinney Professor Baylor University->Economics
- Donald Michie Fellow University of Texas->Institute for Manufact. and Materials Mgmt
Charles Roh Assistant Trade Representative Department of Commerce->North American Affairs
- John St. John President St. John-Villarreal Associates
- Abelardo L. Valdez Chief of Protocol (Former) Department of State
- Sidney Weintraub Fellow Center for Strategic and International Studies
- House Ways and Means Subcommittee on TradeHouse Ways and Means Subcommittee on Trade
U.S.-Mexico Relations Part 1
The committee heard testimony on some of the possible effects of new trade agreements with Mexico.
Third World Debt, Part 2
The Senate Banking Subcommittee held a hearing on third world debt. This was the 2nd portion of that hearing.
Rep. Jim Kolbe R-AZ, is interviewed on U.S.- Mexico Relations. Mr. Kolbe spoke mainly on trade issues and mentioned that Mexico had done…
Ms. Rice spoke to reporters about a meeting between President Bush and President Fox. She outlined the topics addressed…