American and Canadian Health Care
1990-08-20T03:28:07-04:00https://ximage.c-spanvideo.org/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmciLCJrZXkiOiJGaWxlc1wvMzk1XC8xOTkwMDgyMDAzMzA0MzAwMV9oZC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJoZWlnaHQiOjUwNn19fQ==The forum met to debate the strengths and weaknesses of the United States and Canadian health care systems.
The forum met to debate the strengths and weaknesses of the United States and Canadian health care systems.
People in this video
- Leslie Atkinson Legislative Assistant U.S. House of Representatives->Stokes, L. (D-OH)
- John Ball Executive Vice President American College of Physicians
- Lonnie Bristow President American Medic. Educ. and Research Found.
- Jim Harriott Correspondent WJLA-TV, Washington, DC
Jonathon Lemco Director Canadian-American Cmte. of Nat. Planning->Research
Edward Neuschler Director Health Insurance Association of America->Policy Studies
- Eva Skinner Member American Association of Retired Persons->Board of Directors
- Richard Zimmerman Chair National Press Foundation->Forum Committee
- National Press FoundationNational Press Foundation
- National Press Club | Forum CommitteeNational Press Club | Forum Committee
Canadian House of Commons
:Question Period" in the Canadian House of Commons.
Canadian Health Care System
Panel discussion at CATO Institute on the Canadian Health Care System.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s evening newscast, called “The National,” focused on activity in the Canadian…
Canadian television news coverage of Parliamentary election campaigning in the final days before the January 23, 2006…