Satellite Signal Scrambling
Witnesses testified on plans to scramble all satellite signals and how it will affect ground receiver owners.
Note: This is an incomplete program.
People in this video
- Neil Austrian Chairman and CEO Showtime Networks
- Robert S. Bergland Executive Vice President National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn.
- Richard Brown General Counsel
- Dale Bumpers U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- James Bunker Senior Vice President
- Thomas Burke President United Satellite Industry Association
- Harold Crump Vice President Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- Michael Fuchs Chairman HBO
- Taylor Howard Partner
- Phillip A. Jones President and General Manager KCTV
- Keith Lamonica Director
- James Mooney President and CEO National Cable Television Association
- Alfred Sikes Assistant Secretary Department of Commerce->National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Jack Valenti President and CEO Motion Picture Association of America
- John C. Danforth U.S. Senator [R] Missouri
- James Exon U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Wendell H. Ford U.S. Senator [D] Kentucky
- Al Gore Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Tennessee
- Slade Thomas Gorton III U.S. Senator [R] Washington
- Fritz Hollings U.S. Senator [D] South Carolina
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Larry Pressler U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
- Ted Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska