Greenspan Confirmation Hearing
The Senate committee held the confirmation hearing for Alan Greenspan for the position of Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
People in this video
Alfonse M. D'Amato U.S. Senator [R] New York
- Chris Dodd U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Jake Garn U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Phil Gramm U.S. Senator [R] Texas
Alan Greenspan Chair and President Townsend-Greenspan
- Chic Hecht U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- John Heinz U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Senator [D] New York
- William Proxmire U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin
- Donald Wayne Riegle Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Jim Sasser U.S. Senator [D] Tennessee
- Richard C. Shelby U.S. Senator [D] Alabama
- Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs CommitteeSenate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee
Witnesses testified about prosecuting insider trading cases and possible changes to the current laws.
Central Intelligence Director Confirmation Hearing. Day 2
William Webster testified on the second day of his confirmation hearing.
Central Intelligence Director Confirmation Hearing
William Webster testified before the Senate confirmation committee. Note: This is not a complete program.
Restructuring of the Financial Industry
The committee held hearings on S. 1886 which was a bill that would provide for reform of the financial services…