Youth Apprenticeship1990-12-08T02:55:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgParticipants discussed youth apprenticeship systems and how they can improve the job skills of America’s non-college youths.
Participants discussed youth apprenticeship systems and how they can improve the job skills of America’s non-college youths.
People in this video
- Cynthia B. Brown Director Council of Chief State School Officers->Resource Center on Educational Equity
- Michael Bruton Secretary-Treasurer Chicago Federation of Labor
- Robert Coy Director Department of Commerce->Pennsylvania
- Hans Decker President Siemens USA
- Barbara Green Vice President Greater New York Hospital Association
- Herbert Grover President Council of Chief State School Officers
- Ray Marshall Chairman Labor Rights Coalition
- Lawrence "Larry" Mishel Director Economic Policy Institute->Research
- Pierce Quinlan Executive Vice President National Alliance of Business
- Mary Wendy Roberts Chair and CEO Oregon Bureau of Labor and Ind.
- Piedad Robertson President Bunker Hill Community College
- Progressive Policy InstituteProgressive Policy Institute
- National Governors AssociationNational Governors Association
- Grant Foundation for Child DevelopmentGrant Foundation for Child Development
Quality Connection: Linking Education & Work
The Department of Education and the Department of Labor sponsor a symposium to examine the school-to-work linkage in an…
Jobs for America's Graduates
President Bush spoke on “empowerment,” the administration’s term for allowing parents to choose their children’s school, which was to be…