Electronic Commerce and Black-Owned Businesses2000-08-22T07:06:10-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgA panel of experts talked about the use of Internet electronic commerce in black-owned businesses. After their prepared remarks, they answered questions from the audience.
A panel of experts talked about the use of Internet electronic commerce in black-owned businesses. After their prepared remarks, they answered questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Harry C. Alford President and CEO National Black Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Bansal Chief Executive Officer Digital Commerce Corporation
- Darryl Dennis Deputy U.S. Small Business Administration->Entrepreneurial Development
- Link Hoewing Official Verizon Communications
- Sean Jacobsohn Official Elance.com
- Howard Keating Founder and President Product 2 Store.com
- David Waal Official Mocho.com
- National Black Chamber of CommerceNational Black Chamber of Commerce
More Videos From
Electronic Commerce and Black-Owned Businesses
Minority Business Issues
Ms. Sailor moderated the session and introduced a videotaped message from President Bush to the Chamber. She and other…
Witnesses testified about various aspects of protecting individual privacy on the Internet. Among the issues they…
Federal Government Computer Security
Administration officials evaluated computer security in major departments and agencies of the Executive Branch.