Media and the Conservative Movement2000-09-11T14:57:53-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgMr. Barnett talked about conservatism and various forms of media, including the Internet. He criticized liberal journalists.
Mr. Barnett talked about conservatism and various forms of media, including the Internet. He criticized liberal journalists.
People in this video
- Lou Barnett Vice President Leadership Institute
- Morton C. Blackwell Founder and President Leadership Institute
- Sid Caplan Recruiter Leadership Institute
- Richard A. Viguerie President United Conservatives of America
- Leadership InstituteLeadership Institute
1968 Presidential Election and the Media
Journalists discussed the 1968 presidential election and the media, asking whether the media were participants in the elections or…
Jim Bohannon Radio Talk Show
Guests, callers and Mr. Bohannon reviewed major events and topics, including the campaign finance investigation, the…