Electoral College2000-12-04T10:02:46-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgPanelists talked about the electoral college system of voting for president in the U.S. They also talked about which voters have the most power under the current system.
Panelists talked about the electoral college system of voting for president in the U.S. They also talked about which voters have the most power under the current system.
People in this video
- Walter Berns Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Curtis B. Gans Director Committee for the Study of the American Electorate
- Andrew Koneschusky Spokesman Georgetown University->Lecture Fund
- James Lengle Professor Georgetown University
- Louis Michael Seidman Professor Georgetown University Law Center
- Nancy Tate Executive Director League of Women Voters
- Georgetown UniversityGeorgetown University
Election Law Reform
Senator’s McConnell, Torrecilli and others talked to reporters about proposed legislation to reform the nation’s election…
Candidates and Young Adults in Campaign 2000
In a panel discussion titled “Election 2000: A Cycle of Mutual Neglect,” participants talked about the degree to which…
Electoral College Votes Preview
Mr. Berns and Mr. White talked about the Electoral College process. They focused on how the process is run and why it…