Airline Customer Service Improvements2001-06-08T08:46:15-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgRepresentatives and industry officials spoke to reporters about initiatives to improve customer service on airlines. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
Representatives and industry officials spoke to reporters about initiatives to improve customer service on airlines. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
People in this video
- Donald Carty President and CEO US Airways Group
- Carol Hallett President and CEO Air Transport Assn. of America
- Herbert Kelleher President and CEO Southwest Airlines Company
- John Mica U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Don Young U.S. Representative [R] Alaska
- U.S. CapitolU.S. Capitol
Airline Industry Stimulus Bill, Part 1
Airline executives testified about the effect of the terrorist attacks on their industry and requested financial aid…
Airline Security Legislation
Members testified about proposed airline security legislation and rules for its consideration. Among the issues they…
Aviation Security Legislation
Members of the House-Senate Conference Committee on aviation security legislation met for the first time to work out…