Fiscal Year 2003 Transportation Budget2002-02-15T18:03:14-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgWitnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2003 budget for the Transportation Department and the Highway Trust Fund.
Witnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2003 budget for the Transportation Department and the Highway Trust Fund.
People in this video
- William Fay President American Highway Users Alliance
- Tom Hill Chief Executive Officer Oldcastle, Inc.
- Donna McLean Assistant Secretary Department of Transportation->Budget and Programs
- Mary E. Peters Administrator Federal Highway Administration
- Thomas Stephens Director Nevada->Transportation Department
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Nevada
- Senate Environment and Public Works CommitteeSenate Environment and Public Works Committee
Transportation Security and Recovery
Participants spoke about transportation security issues and the future of the transportation industry following…
Emergency, Safety and Security Summit
Senator Reid talked about infrastructure and the inclusion of transit modernization and security in the fiscal stimulus…
Federal Transit Programs
Ms. Dorn talked about mass transit, including the proposed fiscal year 2004 budget for public transportation. She…