Fiscal Year 2003 Transportation Budget2002-02-15T18:03:14-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgWitnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2003 budget for the Transportation Department and the Highway Trust Fund.
Witnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2003 budget for the Transportation Department and the Highway Trust Fund.
People in this video
- William Fay President American Highway Users Alliance
- Tom Hill Chief Executive Officer Oldcastle, Inc.
- Donna McLean Assistant Secretary Department of Transportation->Budget and Programs
- Mary E. Peters Administrator Federal Highway Administration
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Nevada
- Thomas Stephens Director Nevada->Transportation Department
- Senate Environment and Public Works CommitteeSenate Environment and Public Works Committee
Transportation Bill Projects
Mr. Ashdown talked about projects being funded in the transportation bill, which was passed by the House on April 2. He noted that…
Emergency, Safety and Security Summit
Senator Reid talked about infrastructure and the inclusion of transit modernization and security in the fiscal stimulus…
Department of Transportation Budget
Secretary Mineta testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2005 Department of Transportation budget. Some committee…