Health Care for the Uninsured2002-02-13T04:11:34-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgParticipants discussed new figures about the number of uninsured in America. They focused on the increase of uninsured and ways to provide insurance to the unemployed.
Participants discussed new figures about the number of uninsured in America. They focused on the increase of uninsured and ways to provide insurance to the unemployed.
People in this video
- John Castellani President Business Roundtable
- Yank Coble President (Elect) American Medical Association
- Michael Collins Chair Catholic Health Association of the United States
- Thomas J. Donohue President U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Foley President American Nurses Association
- Mary Lou Harvey Resident Binghampton, NY
- Charles "Chip" N. Kahn President Federation of American Hospitals
- Risa Lavizzo-Maurey Senior V.P. & Director Robert Wood Johnson Foundation->Health Care Group
- Mary Roch Rocklage Chairman Sisters of Mercy Health System->Board of Directors
- Steve Schroeder President Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- John L. Sweeney President AFL-CIO
- Don Young Vice President (Former) American Association of Health Plans->Clinical Services
The Forgotten Health-Care Crisis: Uninsured Americans
Participants discussed ways to provide health insurance for all Americans. They focused on how many low wage earners…
Republican Policy Priorities
Senator Lott talked about the Senate agenda and the upcoming midterm elections.
Working Families Forum
Labor leaders and others talked about the plight of working families in America. The event coincided with a meeting of…