Robert McFarlane testified on what is being called the Iran Initiative, using the arms sales to Iran as part of a larger foreign policy.
People in this video
- Nancy L. Kassebaum U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Mitch McConnell U.S. Senator (Class 2) [R] Kentucky
Robert "Bud" C. McFarlane National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Claiborne Pell U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Paul S. Sarbanes U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Paul Simon U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Senate Foreign Relations CommitteeSenate Foreign Relations Committee
Secretary Cyrus Vance testified on the Iranian arms sales and the National Security Council’s involvement.
Witnesses testified on the diplomatic and military policies towards Nicaragua.
Witnesses testified on customer complaints about airlines and oversight on airline mergers. Note: This is an incomplete…
Prevention of U.S. Involvement
Committee members discussed the mark up of legislation to delay the reflagging of Kuwaiti oil tankers and preventing…