Budget Resolution Conference2004-04-01T02:44:10-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/2af/181186-m.jpgConferees met to talk about the proposed fiscal year 2005 budget and offer potential changes and additions to the legislation.
Conferees met to talk about the proposed fiscal year 2005 budget and offer potential changes and additions to the legislation.
People in this video
- Judd Alan Gregg U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Fritz Hollings U.S. Senator [D] South Carolina
- Don Nickles U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- James Nussle U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
- Rob Portman U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- John P. Sarbanes U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
Republican leaders spoke to reporters about President Bush’s budget proposal. Among the topics they addressed were tax…
Fiscal Year 2003 Budget
Members spoke to reporters about the president’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2003. The budget contained increases…
Budget Resolution Markup: Opening Statements
Committee members made opening statements and considered amendments and changes to the fiscal year 2003 budget resolution. The proposal…