Warren Report: The Lone Assassin Theory, Part 1
Mr. Thompson is the author of Six Seconds in Dallas; A Micro-Study of the Kennedy Assassination, published by Random House.
Experts talked about the “lone assassin theory” as espoused by the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of President John F.… read more
Experts talked about the “lone assassin theory” as espoused by the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. They offered extensive research results of witness testimony as correlated to photographic evidence, the debris from bullet impact, a motion analysis from film, an acoustic analysis from police recordings and other issues. Displaying many charts and pictures, they explained their multiple re-testing.
People in this video
James H. Lesar President Assassination Archives and Research Center
Donald B. Thomas Scientist
- Assassination Archives and Research CenterAssassination Archives and Research Center
- Committee for an Open ArchiveCommittee for an Open Archive
- Wecht (Cyril H.) Institute of Forensic Science and LawWecht (Cyril H.) Institute of Forensic Science and Law
More Videos From
Warren Report: The Lone Assassin Theory,
- Warren Report: Insiders' Response to the Report
- The Warren Report and the CIA: Unseen Ghost
- Warren Report: The Garrison Investigation
Mrs. Paine's Garage
Mr. Mallon read from and discussed his book, Mrs. Paine’s Garage and the Murder of John F. Kennedy, published by Pantheon Books. His book is…
John F. Kennedy Funeral
Universal News newsreel footage was shown of scenes from President John F. Kennedy’s funeral.
50th Anniversary of the Warren Report
Researchers talked about assassination related documents that have been declassified in the past 50 years. In September of 1964, the President’s…
Acoustic Analysis of the Kennedy Assassination
Donald Thomas talked about the acoustic evidence related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the…