Mortgage Foreclosure Relief Proposals
telephone calls and electronic mail.
People in this video
- Robb Harleston Editor C-SPAN->Assignment Desk
Brian D. Montgomery Commissioner Department of Housing and Urban Development->Federal Housing
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Mortgage Foreclosure Relief Proposals
- Capitol Hill Stories
- Financial Markets & Credit Industry
- Campaign 2008 & Democrats
- Open Phones
Phone lines were open for comments on the question: “How are you coping with the slowing economy?”
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “Are there signs of recovery in your area?”
Telephone lines were open for comments on which option is a bigger priority: more stimulus or reducing the federal debt.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the strength of the U.S. economic recovery.