Fiscal Year 1993 Federal Budget1992-01-28T02:40:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgParticipants discussed the federal budget process and the feasibilty of a budget enforcement agency.
Participants discussed the federal budget process and the feasibilty of a budget enforcement agency.
People in this video
- J. Andrew Hoerner Editor National Journal
- Robert Leonard Chief Counsel Ways and Means
- William Lurie President Business Roundtable
- James "Jim" T. McIntyre Jr. Chairman Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- J. Alex McMillan U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- James C. Miller III Chairman Citizens for a Sound Economy->Board of Directors
- Van Doorn Ooms Director Committee for Economic Development->Research
- John Jacob Rhodes III Co-Chairman Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Jim Slattery U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Carol Cox Wait Member Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget->Board of Directors
- Committee for a Responsible Federal BudgetCommittee for a Responsible Federal Budget
Federal Budget Process
House and Senate budget committee members, former members of Congress, White House analysts and other scholars…
New Priorities Under Expenditure Limits
The panelists discussed how the federal budget is restricted by limited resources and the pressures of a global economy. The panelists focused…
Role of Media in the Budget Debate
Miller is the former director of the Office of Management and Budget.