Disability Issues in the 100th Congress At the annual meeting of the President’s Committee on the Employment of the Handicapped, members hear representatives of congressional committees discuss the disability agenda for the remainder of the 100th Congress.
People in this video
- Maria Cuprill Staff Director House Education and Labor Committee
- Patricia Haird Legislative Assistant House Education and Labor Committee
- Patricia Morissey Senior Legislative Assoc. House Education and Labor Committee
- Jay Rochlin Executive Director President's Cmte. Employ. Peo. Disabil.
- Robert Silverstein Staff Director Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee
- Sally Yozell Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Kerry, J. (D-MA)