Race for the White House Viewed from Within
Several media consultants discussed the 1992 presidential race in a forum entitled, “Presidential Politics '92: The Race for the White House as Viewed from Within,” sponsored by Campaigns and Elections magazine. The forum was one in a series of educational forums on the political campaign process sponsored by the magazine. Issues discussed in the forum included the presidential bid of independent candidate Ross Perot, and the incumbency chances of President George Bush. close
People in this video
Fred Barnes Senior Editor The New Republic
- Alex Castallanos Vice President The New Republic
James M. Dwinell Publisher Campaigns and Elections Magazine
- Frank I. Luntz Professor University of Pennsylvania->American Civilization
- Mark Mellman Chief Executive Officer Mellman and Lazarus
- Neil Oxman Political Consultant
- [Campaigns and Elections] Magazine[Campaigns and Elections] Magazine
Callers commented on the progress of the 1992 presidential race during video of a crowd in Indianola, Iowa, awaited the…
Callers commented on issues in the 1992 presidential race, including the possible entry of businessman Ross Perot.
After live coverage of Bob Dole and Bill Clinton 1996 Presidential campaign rallies, telephone lines were opened for…
Media and the President
Panelists looked at the 1984 elections and answered questions from the audience.