Effect of Health Care Costs on the Economy
Senate Finance subcommittee on Health for families and the uninsured heard testimony on the strain of high health care and health insurance costs on the American economy.
People in this video
- David Brailer Professor University of Pennsylvania->Wharton School of Business
- Bruce Carlson Director James River Corporation->Health
- Milton Deaner President American Iron and Steel Institute
- Walter Maher Representative Chrysler Corporation
- Don Moran Vice President Lewin/ICF, Inc.
John L. Sweeney President Service Employees International Union
Health Care Reform
Senators John Chafee R-Rhode Island and John Rockefeller D-West Virginia each participated in a conversation with…
Private Health Care Insurance
Guests discussed the private health care system and employer-sponsored health insurance in the United States.
Health Care Legislation
Sen. Akaka, a member of Senate Government Affairs, spoke about health care in the United States. Sen. Akaka reviewed…
Costs of Health Care
The American Hospital Association held their annual membership meeting and featured a symposium on federal health care…