Rep. Dennis Kucinich 2008 Convention Speech
Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich spoke on the second day of the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. The speech became known as the “Wake Up, America” speech.
People in this video
- Democratic National CommitteeDemocratic National Committee
More Videos From
Democratic Convention C-SPAN Coverage
- Mark Warner 2008 Democratic National Convention Keynote Address
- Governor Patrick 2008 Convention Speech
- Tribute to Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones
- U.S. Senate Democratic Women
- Governor Napolitano 2008 Convention Speech
- Governor Sebelius 2008 Convention Speech
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich 2008 Convention Speech
- Governor Schweitzer 2008 Convention Speech
Speaker Nancy Pelosi 2008 Convention Speech
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about her support for Sen.…
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. 2008 Convention Speech
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about his support for Sen. Barack Obama.
Senator Harry Reid 2008 Convention Speech
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid spoke to delegates about energy independence and his support for Sen. Barack Obama.
Former Senator Tom Daschle 2008 Convention Speech
Former Sen. Tom Daschle spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about furthering democracy and his…