Preventing Mortgage Disclosures Opening
A hearing was held on the compliance of the mortgage industry in response to a request to delay foreclosures until the institution of the Hope for Homeowners Program. The opening statements of the Representatives was shown.
People in this video
Barney Frank U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Al Green U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Jeb Hensarling U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Carolyn Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Maxine Waters U.S. Representative [D] California
- House Financial Services CommitteeHouse Financial Services Committee
More Videos From
House Financial Services CommitteeMore Videos
Preventing Mortgage Disclosures, Opening Statement
A hearing was held on the compliance of the mortgage industry in response to a request to delay foreclosures until the…
Mortgage Reform Bill
Patrick Rucker reported by phone on HR 1728, the mortgage reform and predatory lending bill.
Future of Home Mortgage Finance
Witnesses spoke about replacing government-backed mortgage holding companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac with private…
Debate on Ending Home Mortgage Assistance Program
Members debated ending the Home Mortgage Assistance Program.