Senator Bernie Sanders Speech
2008-10-01T23:44:56-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b50/281526-14-m.jpgSenator Bernie Sanders called on senators to reject financial markets legislation unless his proposed amendment was added. His amendment would increase taxes by 10% on individuals making more than $500,000 annually, and families with annual incomes of $1,000,000 or more.
People in this video
- U.S. SenateU.S. Senate
More Videos From
U.S. SENATE - Economy
- Senator Reid Senate Schedule
- Senator Hillary Clinton Speech
- Senator Barack Obama Speech
- Senator Richard Shelby Speech
- Senator Bernie Sanders Speech
- Senator Chris Dodd Speech
- Senator David Vitter Speech
- Senator Judd Gregg Speech
- Senator Dick Durbin Speech
- Senator Jim DeMint Speech
Senator Barack Obama Speech
Senator Barack Obama urged senators to vote in favor of financial markets legislation, and said that the legislation…
Senator Richard Shelby Speech
Senator Richard Shelby spoke against voting in favor of financial markets legislation.
Senator Judd Gregg Speech
Senator Judd Gregg spoke on the urgency of passing financial markets legislation.
Senator Dick Durbin Speech
Senator Dick Durbin spoke on the need to pass financial markets legislation.