Ron Paul Remarks to Conservatives
This speech was given at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which was sponsored by the American Conservative Union at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Included in program ID 284358-2.
Representative Ron Paul spoke to conservative activists about U.S. foreign policy, the costs of overseas troop deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as federal spending priorities and monetary policy. He also spoke about limited government and individual rights, emphasizing personal responsibility over the regulatory power of government.
Included in program ID 284358-2. close
People in this video
More Videos From
American Conservative Union (CPAC)
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Day 2, Part 1
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Day 2, Part 2
- Mitt Romney Remarks to Conservatives
- Future of the Republican Party
- Impact of Federal Assistance on Financial Sector
- Newt Gingrich Remarks to Conservatives
- Ron Paul Remarks to Conservatives
- Representative Coburn Remarks to Conservatives
- CPAC Health Care Panel
Representative Coburn Remarks to Conservatives
Senator Tom Coburn talked to conservative activists about health care reform, competition, and protecting individual…
Participants talked about fiscal conservatism and government spending priorities during a portion of the 34th annual Conservative…
Conservative Domestic Policy Agenda
Terry Jeffrey moderated and the panelists discussed the conservative domestic policy agenda. Topics included the health…
Representative Paul Ryan on the U.S. Economy and Federal Budget
House Budget Committee Chair Paul Ryan addressed the Economic Club of Chicago. He talked about his plan for Medicare reform, saying…