Mitt Romney Remarks to Conservatives
This speech was given at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which was sponsored by the American Conservative Union.
Included in program ID 284358-2
Former Governor Romney spoke to conservative activists. In his remarks he criticized President Obama’s economic policy, warning that health care, education, and national service plans would lead to “universal government.” He also advocated offering positive alternatives to Democratic policy proposals, and warned conservatives off negativity.
Included in program ID 284358-2 close
People in this video
David A. Keene Chair American Conservative Union
Mitt Romney Governor (Former) [R] Massachusetts
More Videos From
American Conservative Union (CPAC)
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Day 2, Part 1
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Day 2, Part 2
- Mitt Romney Remarks to Conservatives
- Future of the Republican Party
- Impact of Federal Assistance on Financial Sector
- Newt Gingrich Remarks to Conservatives
- Ron Paul Remarks to Conservatives
- Representative Coburn Remarks to Conservatives
- CPAC Health Care Panel
Scott Brown and Mitt Romney Remarks
Mitt Romney addressed the 35th annual Conservative Political Action Conference He was introduced by Senator Scott Brown. In his remarks,…
Mitt Romney on Health Care Policy
Mitt Romney spoke about health care policy. He focused on differences between the health care plan he passed while he…
Mitt Romney on 2010 Health Care Law
Mitt Romney spoke about the 2010 health care law. He vowed to repeal it if he is elected president.
Mitt Romney Campaign Rally
Mitt Romney spoke to supporters about his presidential campaign.