Health Care Reform Debate
Judy Feder talked about the position of the Center for American Progress on health care reform, and she explained previous efforts to reform health care, Medicare, and Medicaid. Ms. Feder responded to telephone calls and electronic mail.
People in this video
Judith "Judy" M. Feder Senior Fellow Center for American Progress
- Bill Scanlan Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Open Phones
- Health Care Reform Debate
- Governor Markell on Governors Meeting in Mississippi
- Governor Rounds on Governors Meeting in Mississippi
- Governor Douglas on Governors Meeting in Mississippi
Open Phones: Health Care Reform
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on health care reform proposals.
Telephone lines were open for comments on day one opening statements made in the Senate Finance Committee’s mark up of…
House Debate on Health Care Reform
Representatives Hoyer and Cantor spoke about health care reform legislation.
Open Phones: Health Care Reform Debate
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on Senate debate over health care reform legislation.