The Last Lawyer
He was interviewed on the C-SPAN Bus at West Virginia University. The date of the interview is not known.
John Temple talked about his book The Last Lawyer: The Fight to Save Death Row Inmates (University Press of Mississippi; September 24, 2009). In… read more
John Temple talked about his book The Last Lawyer: The Fight to Save Death Row Inmates (University Press of Mississippi; September 24, 2009). In the book he chronicles Ken Rose’s decade-long defense of Bo Jones, a North Carolina farmhand convicted of a 1987 murder.
People in this video
- C-SPAN | Book TV BusC-SPAN | Book TV Bus
- When China Rules the World
- After the Fall
More Videos From
Book TV Author Interviews
- A Home on the Field
- Native America, Discovered and Conquered
- American Royalty
- Making Government Work
- Capture the Flag
- When Conscience and Power Meet
- Concise Historical Atlas of the U.S. Civil War
- Is the Welfare State Justified?
- Ethical Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Brace for Impact
- They Always Said I Would Marry A White Girl
- The Last Lawyer
- Great Things Are Expected from The Virginians
History of Convicted Senators
Don Ritchie talked about the history of convicted senators.
If That Ever Happens to Me
Lois Shepherd talked about her book, If That Ever Happens to Me: Making Life and Death Decisions after Terri Schiavo
Eric Muller talked about his book American Inquisition: The Hunt for Japanese American Disloyalty in World War II, published by University of…
The Segregated Origins of Social Security
Mary Poole was interviewed about her book The Segregated Origins of Social Security: African Americans and the Welfare…