Is the Welfare State Justified?
He was interviewed on the C-SPAN Bus at West Virginia University. The date of the interview is not known.
Daniel Shapiro talked about his book Is the Welfare State Justified? (Cambridge University Press; July 9, 2007). In the book he examines the values and principles of the people who support welfare institutions and decides that those people should realistically be supporting other methods such as free market solutions.
People in this video
- C-SPAN | Book TV BusC-SPAN | Book TV Bus
- The Forty Years War
More Videos From
Book TV Author Interviews
- A Home on the Field
- Native America, Discovered and Conquered
- American Royalty
- Making Government Work
- Capture the Flag
- When Conscience and Power Meet
- Concise Historical Atlas of the U.S. Civil War
- Is the Welfare State Justified?
- Ethical Leadership in Turbulent Times
- Brace for Impact
- They Always Said I Would Marry A White Girl
- The Last Lawyer
- Great Things Are Expected from The Virginians
Mark Moyar was interviewed about his book Triumph Forsaken: The Vietnam War, 1954-1965, published by Cambridge…
Blue Collar Intellectuals
Daniel Flynn talked about his book Blue Collar Intellectuals: When the Enlightened and the Everyman Elevated America.…
CPAC 2006 Book Interview
Ben Shapiro was interviewed about his book Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth, published by…
In Depth with Ben Shapiro
Ben Shapiro, editor-at-large of Breitbart.com, talked about his life and career. He also responded to telephone calls and electronic…