Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Address to General Assembly
This program ends abruptly.
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev addressed the United Nations General Assembly. He called the present a watershed moment in history because of the threats of terrorism, climate change, foot shortages and regional conflicts to global development. Other topics included missile defense and recent U.S. program change, and encouraged adherence to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
This program ends abruptly. close
People in this video
More Videos From
U.N. General Assembly Meeting
- President Obama Address to General Assembly
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad Address to General Assembly
- Libyan Leader Moammar Qadhafi Address to General Assembly
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Address to General Assembly
- Prime Minister Brown Address to General Assembly
- Chinese President Hu Jintao Address to General Assembly
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev delivered a year-end address.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty signed by both President Obama and…
Dmitry Medvedev on U.S.-Russia Relations
Following his participation in the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev spoke about…
President Obama held a news conference with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev following meetings at the White House. Topics…