Telephone lines were open for comments on Senate Democrats' plan to expand Medicare.
People in this video
Adriel Bettelheim Managing Editor CQ Roll Call
- Greta Brawner Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Senator Dorgan on Health Care and the Economy
- Barbara Ehrenreich on the U.S. Economy, Part 1
- Barbara Ehrenreich on the U.S. Economy, Part 2
- Political Figure of the Year
- Open Phones
Health Care Legislation Status
Adriel Bettelheim. participating by phone, talked about the status of the health care bill in the Senate.
Adriel Bettelheim on Health Care Debate
Adriel Bettelheim, speaking by phone, provided an update on health care legislation.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “Expand Medicare to 55 and older?”
Senate Public Option Alternative
Adriel Bettelheim talked about a Senate health care proposal. It would allow younger people to buy into Medicare in…