Witnesses testified on the recent recall of millions of cribs following the death of several infants and ways to ensure cribs meet the standards of durability and safety.
People in this video
- Donna M. Christensen Congressional Delegate [D] Virgin Islands
Robert Cirigliano Father
Susan Cirigliano Mother
Nancy A. Cowles Executive Director Kids in Danger
Michael Dwyer Executive Director Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- Gene Green U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Jan Schakowsky U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Bart Stupak U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Betty Sutton U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
Inez Moore Tenenbaum Chair Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Greg Walden U.S. Representative [R] Oregon
- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and InvestigationsHouse Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
State of Public Safety
Inez Tenenbaum talked about the state of product safety, her consumer agenda for 2010.
Toyota Recalls, Panel 1
The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations held a hearing titled, “Response by Toyota and NHTSA to Incidents of Sudden…
Toyota Recalls, Panel 2
The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations held a hearing titled, “Response by Toyota and NHTSA to Incidents of Sudden Unintended…
Prematurity and Infant Mortality
Witnesses testified on the causes and consequences of preterm births and infant mortality.