Phil Kerpen on House Vote on Health Care
Phil Kerpen talked about the Americans for Prosperity’s opposition to health care legislation. He also responded to telephone calls and electronic communications.
People in this video
- Pedro Echevarria Host C-SPAN
Phil Kerpen Vice President Americans for Prosperity Foundation->Policy
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Phil Kerpen on House Vote on Health Care
- Representative Andrews on Health Care
- State Opposition to Health Care Mandate
Telephone lines were open for comments on the House of Representatives vote on health care.
Presidential Remarks on House Health Care Vote
President Obama talked about the House passage of both the Senate health care legislation and the health care…
Future of Health Care
James Martin talked about the desire of 60 Plus Association (and other groups) for House Republicans to repeal the…
Health Care Debate
Members debated health care financing and changes in the tax code.