He was interviewed in the Digitally Lit Room II of the Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest. The program began with views of the festival and schedule information.
Adrian Johns talked about his book Piracy: Intellectual Property Wars from Guttenberg to Gates (University Of Chicago Press, 2010).
People in this video
Adrian Johns Chair University of Chicago->Committee on Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science
Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
- Printers Row Lit FestPrinters Row Lit Fest
- Piracy: The Intellectual Property Wars from Gutenberg to Gates
More Videos From
2010 CHICAGO TRIBUNE PRINTERS ROW LIT FEST
- Culture of Opportunity
- Revolutionary War Panel
- Jane Addams
- Viewer Reaction to Barbara Ehrenreich
- At the Edge of the Precipice
- Destiny Calling
- Summer Reading
- Methland and Black Hearts
- John Paul Stevens
- Last Words of the Executed
- Black Enough/White Enough: The Obama Dilemma
- 2010 Printers Row Lit Fest, Saturday
Introduction to the Virginia Festival of the Book
Peter Slen introduced the day’s schedule for Book TV’s telecasts of the 17th annual Virginia Festival of the Book,…
Virginia Festival of the Book, Day 1, Conclusion
Peter Slen previewed the next day’s schedule for Book TV’s telecasts of the 17th annual Virginia Festival of the Book,…
House Debate on the Patent Bill
Members debated changes to the U.S. patent systems and the application process.
Senator Coburn Remarks
A portion of Senator Coburn’s (R-OK) speech on patent law reform was shown.